Capturing-sunrise-dot-com

Blog Posts

Do You Have Enough?

Posted by Elaine October 01, 2019 at 12:00 AM AEST

Sounds too hard to believe, this story about Jesus feeding thousands of people with just 5 loaves and two small fish. Why would Jesus do that? And what does it mean for us? Blog Image… » Read More & Show Comments

The Absurdity of Life

Posted by Elaine September 03, 2019 at 12:00 AM AEST

Who am I, why am I here, what is my purpose? Life is meaningless without the answer to these questions, so why are we here? Blog Image… » Read More & Show Comments

Rise Up And Fight!

Posted by Elaine April 14, 2019 at 12:00 AM AEST

If all said about Jesus is just fake news, why Easter holidays, I ask you? Blog Image … » Read More & Show Comments

We're Here to Shine!

Posted by Elaine January 01, 2019 at 12:00 AM AEDT

Blog Image When I thought about my New Year resolutions I realised they were the same as every other year, to reduce my weight so I look better, but if I never saw my own reflection, would I be dissatisfied with it? Why is it so easy to fall into the trap of comparing ourselves with others when God has made us so individually unique? … » Read More & Show Comments

Fit For Eternity

Posted by Elaine March 01, 2018 at 12:00 AM AEDT

The key to becoming the perfect shape I was told was to keep going, to keep working hard, but I was soon disappointed when my level of fitness wasn't lasting... Blog Image… » Read More & Show Comments

Find Your Purpose!

Posted by Elaine June 23, 2016 at 12:00 AM AEST

Blog Image Do you wake up every morning wishing you didn't with no clue to why you are here? Do you easily do some things other people can't do? Finding your purpose is easier than you think! … » Read More & Show Comments

Elvis's Search For Meaning

Posted by Elaine January 08, 2016 at 12:00 AM AEDT

Have you ever felt like you're wearing a mask to hide the 'real' you? The King of Rock-n-Roll, Elvis Presley who would have turned 81 today struggled tremendously with his identity, his role, his purpose and his beliefs, does that sound familiar? Blog Image… » Read More & Show Comments